๐Ÿ’• Love and Cults ๐Ÿ’•

SuperstarNeilC

A talk about the subject of love and how love is corrupted in destructive cults and what real love is ...

๐Ÿ’• Love and Cults ๐Ÿ’•

Last edited:

Karakorum

Broke ranks over 10 years ago, never looked back
A talk about the subject of love and how love is corrupted in destructive cults and what real love is ...

๐Ÿ’• Love and Cults ๐Ÿ’•
There's no real love in scientology. There's no fake love in scientology either.

There's even no normal sex. Each time you have sex it feels like a voyeur show because L.Ron Hubbard's ghost is always with you in the bedroom, leering at you.

Enthetan

Veteran of the Psychic Wars
There's no real love in scientology. There's no fake love in scientology either.

There's even no normal sex. Each time you have sex it feels like a voyeur show because L.Ron Hubbard's ghost is always with you in the bedroom, leering at you.
And you always have the thought that what you are doing will come up in session, and may need to be gone over with some 14 year old Ethics Officer, which I assume is what you are referring to.

Karakorum

Broke ranks over 10 years ago, never looked back
And you always have the thought that what you are doing will come up in session, and may need to be gone over with some 14 year old Ethics Officer, which I assume is what you are referring to.
Having been that 14 yo EO at one point... and then working in the archives, then having been the INV person "watching the watchers"... I think I can say that I had a full 3D view of the whole sordid and wacky process.

The whole organization is very focused on sex. Proper sex done at the proper time, in the proper place with the proper person and in the proper position.
Someone tells you something very personal, there's an awkward pause followed by the obligatory followup question: "Ok, but was that anal sex?" o_O

It felt awkward back then, looking at it now it just seems wrong.

And the whole thing about "Hubbard always being the 3rd person in the bedroom"? I found that very true.Its not even fear of the EO (that too, but its secondary), its your own 3rd-person-mode evaluation of the whole thing based on what you read and heard on the tapes etc. The atmosphere feels permeated with that guy's beliefs and notions.

Same guy who had 3 wives and was part of a Crowley-based sex cult too. Real Insanity with a capital I.

There's some things in Scientology that are primarily scam-y, some that are primarily abusive. Sex is primarily insane.

Last edited:

Irayam

I discovered during my auditing sessions that even masturbation wasn't free. :oops:

Last edited: