‘Scientology’s Hogwarts’ and other schools got PPP loans

Karen#1

EXCERPT:

And it turns out that also in that list of recipients were four Scientology-affiliated school corporations, including the expensive Oregon flagship of Scientology academies, Delphian School, that has been described in media reports as “Scientology’s Hogwarts.”

Delphian, under the name Delphi Schools, Inc. in Sheridan, Oregon, received a loan of $350,000 to $1 million according to the government data.

True School, a K-12 Scientology school in Clearwater, Florida, received a loan of $150,000 to $350,000, which is a substantial subsidy for a school that reported in its 2018 tax return that its entire payroll cost it $1.2 million.

Another school that received a $150,000 to $350,000 infusion was Clearwater Academy International, a K-12 private school that was recently the target of a lawsuit by a woman going by the name Jane Doe...

Chuck J.

Ambassador Plenipotentiary from Bupwupistan

Irayam

Trump and his minions think it's best to combine them.
Yes, and soon it will be even better with some reptilians and some demons in the scriptures!

Chuck J.

EXCERPT:

And it turns out that also in that list of recipients were four Scientology-affiliated school corporations, including the expensive Oregon flagship of Scientology academies, Delphian School, that has been described in media reports as “Scientology’s Hogwarts.”

Delphian, under the name Delphi Schools, Inc. in Sheridan, Oregon, received a loan of $350,000 to $1 million according to the government data.

True School, a K-12 Scientology school in Clearwater, Florida, received a loan of $150,000 to $350,000, which is a substantial subsidy for a school that reported in its 2018 tax return that its entire payroll cost it $1.2 million.

Another school that received a $150,000 to $350,000 infusion was Clearwater Academy International, a K-12 private school that was recently the target of a lawsuit by a woman going by the name Jane Doe...
What was the rationale for placing that "school" out in Sheridan? Simply a good deal on real estate or was there some actual reason? I ask because Sheridan is nowheresville, it seems like an odd choice. (Which with the $cn. cult is S.O.P. I guess) It's a small town with no redeeming features, except it's the home of the Oregon State Penitentiary. Most of the employment in Sheridan is connected to the prison. You've heard the expression "no there, there"? Fits Sheridan perfectly. It occurs to me that the inmates of the $cn. school much like the state pen inmates, if they managed to escape, there's nowhere to run. They'd need a car to get to civilization.

Last edited:

Chuck J.

IT'S ALL TRUMP'S AND HIS MINION'S FAULT THAT THE PSYCHIATRY AN INDUSTRY OF DEATH MUSEUM GETS SUPPORTED WITH YOUR MONEY!!!
Not my money. I haven't paid taxes in years.